Sunday, November 16, 2014

Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

Naturally, the day after I proudly drag myself into writing for thirty minutes despite my strong urging for bed and slumber, I put off writing again until I'm barely coherent and wind up not writing at all.  This is why I need the exercise.  I'm also learning something about myself.  I am, against my inclinations, finding myself more creative in early morning.  I've always preferred to stay up late and sleep late (though I haven't been able to do it satisfactorily for at least a decade), but when I look back at my ability to start myself and do something, I find it's a lot easier to do it at 6 am than 9 pm.  And the final product is better too.  So perhaps I should just reconcile myself with being an early riser.

I did have a topic yesterday: the Eldritch Knight.  I told you this blog was going to include gaming material.  Ever since 5th Edition of D&D has come out, this subclass has fascinated me, so I thought I would try my hand at putting together a guide for it.

I also need to add more material for the Hutton saber guide, but with winter come early, the urgency for that has lessened.  Since we do our training at the park, we need at least moderate weather.  Alas, two inches of snow isn't conducive to swordplay.


No comments:

Post a Comment